- Program & Project Management |
- Systems Test & Evaluation |
- Technical Documentation & Customized Training |
Equipment Testing & Installation
Integrated Management SOLUTIONS offers testing and installation services for a variety of equipment such as for point-of-sales devices, scanners, specialty retail terminals, and other devices. IMS has developed a distinct competency in executing on large scale rollouts. These services from IMS bring unique expertise to equipment suppliers that extend their market reach.
MS Equipment Testing and Installation services leverage our project management expertise so that the rollouts are completed on time and within budget. All systems are thoroughly tested in a real world environment to ensure that everything is functioning properly. After installation on-site testing is done to insure the system has not been damaged during transportation. Once the system is up and running IMS can train the users in the proper procedures of running your new equipment.
The scope of our capabilities includes:
- Complete Rollout Coordination - Handled by a single point of contact on the IMS project management team, your entire technology rollout will be managed, controlled and coordinated from beginning to end. This includes:
- Comprehensive Logistics Support.
- Complete Planning, Scheduling and Tracking of Project Resources.
- Ongoing Data Collection and Reporting.
- Ongoing Oversight of the Project Process Including Quality Assurance.
- Site Surveys - IMS can provide complete site surveys to verify physical requirements and identify any unique characteristics of the project.
- Equipment Installations of All Types (PBX, POS devices, PC's, printers, etc.) - IMS is able to install a wide variety of equipment including point of sale systems, voice / data systems, racks / cabinets, wireless devices, paging, and satellite systems. We are also able to perform installs of computers, printers and other peripherals.
- Warehousing and Staging - IMS provides warehousing and staging of equipment to be installed which improves project rollout and overall efficiency.
- Upgrades and Conversions - IMS is able to load any required software down to the user level. We will pre-configure equipment at a staging facility prior to deployment and conduct complete testing beforeshipping in order to ensure that everything is working according to spec. This system of deployment helps save time and ensures a quality installation.
- Moves / Adds / Changes - Over the course of an installations life cycle there will always be needs for changes, moves, or break/fix type of work. IMS provides a complete solution which is able to handle everything from installation to equipment maintenance. Our service can range from taking care of a single location to handling many locations.