- Program & Project Management |
- Technical Documentation & Customized Training |
- Equipment Testing & Installation |
Systems Test & Evaluation
Integrated Management SOLUTIONS can execute all or part of your organization's testing programs. For any stage of a system's lifecycle, we can customize a Test Methodology, develop comprehensive Test Plans and complete detailed Test Procedures. IMS will also conduct System Testing and deliver accurate test reports.Our systems engineers have years of experience in testing and evaluation. Let IMS become your source for independent verification and validation of products and services.
IMS TEST METHODOLOGY
- Our customized test and evaluation methods are based on proven systems engineering principles.
- IMS conducts a thorough analysis of your requirements and generates detailed requirements documentation.
- We review and analyze proposals, system specifications and functional documentation. We provide traceability to all requirements.
IMS TEST PLANS
- IMS generates comprehensive test plans for any or all system lifecycle activities including hardware and software development, integration, production, installation, maintenance and support.
- In addition to development, our plans can encompass system refurbishments and upgrades, relocations and replacement cutovers.
- At a minimum, our plans cover requirements, test phases, methodology, logistics, configuration management, reporting and problem tracking.
IMS TEST PROCEDURES
- Depending on your program needs, IMS produces test procedures and documentation that aids development and integration, allows trouble free production, maintains quality, provides for customer approval and acceptance and verifies maintenance and repair activities.
- We develop procedures suited to any level of operator, including high level engineering test scripts, defined process steps or detailed step by step actions and results.
- Our test procedures are based on working independently or with design teams, system engineers, operators or customers while performing the tests and documenting the expected actions and results.
IMS TEST CONDUCT
- IMS uses our methods, plans and procedures to complete Test and Evaluation (Independent Verification and Validation) of your products and services, whether used internally or provided to your customers.
- Our highly experienced personnel can coordinate and lead your testing efforts, complement a specialized test team or provide consulting support to internal organizations conducting a test program.
- Depending on your needs, we will complete Software Testing, System Integration Testing, Functional and Performance Testing, and formal Customer Acceptance Testing.
IMS TEST REPORTS
- Our philosophy during testing and reporting, is not to simply become a "problem reporter", but to isolate and provide clues to where problems are originating so they may be solved faster.
- Intermediate test reports provide status and issues, a summary of Problem Trouble Reports and recommendations for future test planning.
- Formal and final IMS Test Reports provide a summary of the test program, show traceability to all requirements, clearly identify deficiencies and requirement changes, and present recommendations and conclusions.